v15.0 [20 Nov 2014]
- Rotation of components is now correctly exported to dwf/dxf formats (BC:4977).
- Fixed generation of pdf file via outputjobs when parametric file name is used.
- Fixed issue of Japanese translation that prevents PCB document to be loaded.
v14.3 [4 Jun 2014]
- If a design which uses ComponentLink parameters is PDF'ed with the Include Component Parameters option enabled, you can now click on the link in the PDF to open the referenced document.
- Comments are no longer posted with the wrong author name.
- Project dialog no longer prefixes each file with the project name, when the Create Project Folder option is enabled.
- Switching a component from Alternate Part to Not Fitted now correctly clears the component parameters.
- Creating a polygon from the Board Outline in the Polygon Manager no longer causes an exception.
- When a copied polygon is pasted, it now retains the pour state of the original polygon.
- In certain situations, changes made in the Parameter Manager were not applied to all objects, this has been resolved.
- Generating a BOM from an Outjob now retains the Excel template formatting.
- A schematic auto-junction at a 4-way junction is now retained when a drag occurs.
- An exception no longer occurs when the Class Generator is used to create a component class.
- The Variant Manager now supports changing the order of variants.
- Parameters varied in an Alternate Part can now be restored to the original values in the Alternate Part.
- Alternate Parts no longer produce schematic compiler warnings stating that multiple pins are connected.
- Alternate Parts now show correctly as fitted in the assembly drawing.
- The number of clicks required to choose an alternate part has been reduced.
- Hatched polygons now switch to the unpoured state correctly.
- Pick and place data generated from a variant now displays the correct component data
- Creation of components with identical names in a Schematic library is now prevented.
- Alternate parts now display the correct layer information in the BOM.
- Random crashes no longer occur when working in the PCB Panel.
- Performance while deleting schematic wire segments has been improved.
- Document Insight now works for all schematic documents in the project.
- The Include not fitted components BOM option now works correctly.
- The Comment is now displayed correctly in the BOM for a component that has varied parameters.
- ECO no longer detects unmatched nets for alternate components.
- The order of variants can be changed by clicking and dragging the column header, this new order is retained between edit sessions.
- Comment is now displayed correctly in an Assembly drawing for a varied component.
- The values for multiple variant parameters can now be edited in a single editing action.
- An Out of Resource error no longer occurs when printing a schematic document with an embedded Excel sheet.
Create cutout paper craft models from 3D files easily.
Design and manufacture electronic circuit boards with multiple layers.
SymNet Designer Software is a CAD-style drag-and-drop Windows application.
Sophisticated engineering database management system.
It is a program that allows you to create plans of your rooms.